Australia University of Wollongong Scholarship For Faculty of Business Country Bursary
- Country: Australia
- Institution: University of Wollongong
- Sponsor: Faculty of Business undergraduate country bursary
- Level: undergraduate or postgraduate
- Subjects: Business courses
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: 20% discount on tuition
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Australia University of Wollongong Scholarship For Faculty of Business Country Bursary application is open and International students who desire to take an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the faculty of business is encouraged to apply for the partially funded scholarship scheme. Application deadline not specified.
About University of Wollongong Scholarship
The University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university established in 1951. The University offers a world class higher standard in research, learning for her international students.
The scholarship award available to all eligible candidates who apply and gain admission into the faculty of Business in the university. No letter or essay writing is required.
Students from the following nationalities is invited to apply for the application.
Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Kenyan, Argentinan, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indonesian, Iranian, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nigerian, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, and Zimbabwean citizens
- Students holding eligible citizenship at the time of application will automatically receive the Faculty of Business Country Bursary when they choose to study an undergraduate or postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business in 2020 and beyond.
- If a student holds an academic package offer, the bursary will also be applied to the other academic course within the package.
- Students can only receive one (1) UOW scholarship, sponsorship or bursary for the same course.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered when applying for admission to UOW. There is no separate application process.
The bursary provides a 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of the course as outlined in your offer letter.
Note: The bursary will be applied to eligible offers issued from 1 July 2019, for students commencing in 2020 and beyond.